Green Banana Blog
Orzo Pasta Salad
Looking for a great side, packed with flavor, and that is easy to make? Well, look no farther than this Orzo Pasta Salad. With ingredients like walnuts and olives, it is the perfect addition to your meals all year long.
– 1, 12 ounce lag of orzo pasta, cooked
– 1/2 cup green olives, pitted and sliced
– 1/3 cup golden raisins
– 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
– Juice is 1 lemon
– 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
– 1 tsp honey
– pinch of black pepper
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 1/2 cup olive oil
– 1 tsp dried dill
-In a small container with a lid, combine the lemon juice, dijon mustard, honey, pepper, salt, olive oil, and dill. Cover with lid and shake until mixed well. Set aside
– In a large bowl, combine orzo pasta, olives, raisins, and walnuts. Mix until well combined.
– Add lemon juice mixture into the pasta mixture and mix until all the pasta is coated with dressing.
– Let sit for at least 15 minutes, and enjoy!