Green Banana Blog
No-Mess Seafood Dinner
Busy day? No time or energy to cook dinner? Then this recipe is perfect for you. My “No-Mess Seafood Dinner” is ready to eat in less than 30 minutes from start to finish. Better yet, the parchment paper packets make it a breeze to clean up!
– 2, 6 ounce fish fillets (salmon, cod, fluke etc)
– 8-10 asparagus spears
– 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
– 1/4 cup onion, sliced
– 1 clove of garlic
– 1/4 cup fresh basil
– 1/2 lemon
– 2 Tbsp olive oil
– parchment paper
– Preheat oven to 425F
– In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, garlic and basil, and set aside.
– Season fish fillet with salt and pepper and set aside.
– Lay one piece of parchment paper out flat and beginning to put together your fish packet by laying 4-5 asparagus spears (depending on the size of your fillet) down in the middle of the parchment paper, parallel to each other.
– Place one fish fillet on top of the asparagus, and then top the fish with the lemon slices and a tomato mixture.
– Fold parchment paper by bringing opposite sides together and folding it down the center until it reaches the fish, then take the open sides and fold under the packet.
– Repeat for each fish fillet
– Place packets on a sheet pan, place in the oven and cook for 12 minutes.
– Remove from oven, and serve immediately and enjoy as a stand alone dish or my Orzo Pasta Salad (pictured below)