Green Banana Blog
No-Mess Seafood Dinner
Busy day? No time or energy to cook dinner? Then this recipe is perfect for you. My “No-Mess Seafood Dinner” is ready to eat in less than 30 minutes from start to finish. Better yet, the parchment paper packets make it a breeze to clean up!
– 2, 6 ounce fish fillets (salmon, cod, fluke etc)
– 8-10 asparagus spears
– 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
– 1/4 cup onion, sliced
– 1 clove of garlic
– 1/4 cup fresh basil
– 1/2 lemon
– 2 Tbsp olive oil
– parchment paper
– Preheat oven to 425F
– In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, garlic and basil, and set aside.
– Season fish fillet with salt and pepper and set aside.
– Lay one piece of parchment paper out flat and beginning to put together your fish packet by laying 4-5 asparagus spears (depending on the size of your fillet) down in the middle of the parchment paper, parallel to each other.
– Place one fish fillet on top of the asparagus, and then top the fish with the lemon slices and a tomato mixture.
– Fold parchment paper by bringing opposite sides together and folding it down the center until it reaches the fish, then take the open sides and fold under the packet.
– Repeat for each fish fillet
– Place packets on a sheet pan, place in the oven and cook for 12 minutes.
– Remove from oven, and serve immediately and enjoy as a stand alone dish or my Orzo Pasta Salad (pictured below)
Most Recent Articles
Green Banana Blog Years ago my grandmother called me and told me she found a black bean burger recipe she wanted me to try and make. I did, it was delicious, and over the years it has turned into this infamous family recipe. Delicious and filling this Black Bean...
Green Banana Blog If I had to pick one food item that would define my college experience, I would say tater tots. For my roommates and I, tater tots were the center of our culinary world. Ten years later and tater tots are still one of my favorite parts of any...
Green Banana BlogThis salad is light, refreshing and full of flavor. Perfect for a light meal on hot summer days, or a nice side dish to brighten up your winter dinners. Want to take it to the next level? Top this Grapefruit and Hemp seed Salad with a poached egg for...
Green Banana BlogMarsala is an Italian-American staple and a restaurant favorite, but why can’t you enjoy it at home? Don’t let the bold flavors of this saue intimidate you. Just follow these easy steps and you will be making a restaurant quality dinner in no time. If...
Green Banana Blog This Creamy Tuscan Chicken Thigh Recipe is so full of flavor you will be scraping every last bit off your plate. It is a keto friendly, dairy-free, hearty one pan meal you will find yourself making over and over again. Ingredients: -6 bone-in,...
Copyright © 2020 Green Banana Wellness LLC. & Anna Mahoney LLC. All rights reserved.